- Mt. Kailash Tour by Helicopter
According to the Hindus Mythology, Lord Shiva spends his most of the time on the top of the holy Mount Kailash, practicing Yogic austerities, joy and love with his divine consort Parbati (Mother of Mythology). The Lake Mansarovar and the holy Mount Kailash are the SOUL of all AUM followers in the world. “Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime, 108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment. A ritual bath in the sacred Mansarovar Lake delivers pilgrim to Brahma’s paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of hundreds of lifetimes.”
Altitude : 1350mtrs
Arrival at Kathmandu airport to meet our representative and transfer to hotel. Altitude: 1350 mt. Overnight at hotel
Altitude : 1350mtrs
After breakfast – City sightseeing to visit to Pashupatinath Temple and Budhanilkantha (Sleeping Bishnu) and Evening Kailash tour briefing at hotel in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel
Duration : 1hr
Altitude : 450mtrs
Breakfast at hotel restaurant and drive to Kathmandu airport for Nepalgunj and to meet our representative and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Duration : Flight to Simikot: 45mins; Flight to Hilsa: 25min; Drive: 45min
Altitude : 3770mtrs
Early morning you will be transferred to Domestic airport Nepalgunj for flight to Simikot with packed breakfast. Upon arrival in Simikot airport and flight to Hilsa by Helicopter. After that crossing the Karnali bridg arrives to Chinese land. Then drive to Purang (Taklakot). Before Purang have immigration formalities at Chinese custom office. Drive to Purang (Taklakot). Overnight at Himlaya Hotel.
Altitude : 3770mtrs
Rest day in Purung (Taklakot) for acclimatization purpose. Full day own activities and shopping in Purung Market.
Duration : 6hrs
Altitude : 4558mtrs
After breakfast drive to Manasarovar Lake, One the way you will see Rakshyas Tal before you reach the Manasarovar Lake. Today is the day of lifetime as you have the first sight of Holy Mt.Kailash and holy Manasarovar. Have pooja and holy bath at Manasarovar. After that drive to Darchen. Overnight at hotel.
Duration : Drive: 1hr45min; Walk:5hrs
Altitude : 4860mtrs
Morning drive to Yama Dwar via Darchen. Where you will meet our yak and yak man. We will load all logistics on yaks and start Parikrama. Visit Yama Dwar on the way. The first day of Kora is a gradual walking of 5 hours. From the way you have Darchen of west face of Kailash. Overland at Dirapuk. You will see very close to Mt.Kailash from Dirapuk.
Duration : 22km; 10hrs Walk
Altitude : 5800mtrs
Early morning trek start to uphill Dolmala Pass. It takes about 4 to 5 hours. After reaching of the pass 5800 mt, then get down you can see Gauri Kunda. Today is the longest and toughest day of Parikrama. You should be prepared in your mind for this matter.
Duration : Walk: 3hrs; Drive: 5hrs
Altitude : 3770mtrs
Today is last day of Parikrama. After breakfast you trek down of 10km with the winding gradual track and arrive at the place called Chongdo. Our transport will pick up you and drive to Puruang. Before moving towards Purang you will have Manasoravar Lake Parikrama by drive. Overnight at either Hilsa or Simikot. If weather permit fly to Simikot.
Duration : Simikot-Nepalgunj: 25min; Nepalgunj-Kathmandu: 45min
Altitude : 1350mtrs
Early morning fly to Simikot by Helicopter. Same day fly back to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj by schedule domestic flight.
Departure transfer to airport onward to flight own destination
SERVICES INCLUDES IN ABOVE TOUR COST:
01. Airports pick up and drop services.
02. Double sharing full board basis 4-star hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary.
04. A visit of Pashupatinath Temple and Budhanilkantha (sleeping Bishnu).
05. Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu.
06. Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj.
07. Charter helicopter flight share by 5 – 6-person Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot.
08. Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3 or 4 pax in Simikot and Tibet all places with meals.
09. Transport by 4W Japanese Land Cruiser / Haice or Tourist Bus as per group sizes / Truck for Luggage.
10. Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
11. English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
12. Veg.Indian meals during the trip and Guest house and camping charges in Tibet.
13. Dufflel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip). Gore – Tes Jacket (returnable after trip).
14. All camping and cooking equipment.
15. Yak for Kailash parikrama luggage only and all entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
16. Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
17. Gamow bag oxygen and oxy-meter for safely.
18. Note: After the Manasarovar to Kailash: All the private vehicles are not allowed; so Chinese ECO Deluxe Buses are provided by the Tibet Tourism Company.
SERVICE EXCLUDES IN ABOVE TOUR COST:
01.All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Similkot.
02. Extra room’s bills due to flight delays due to weather conditions.
03. Stick and a water bottle.
04. Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
05. Personal horse riding charges during Kailash Parikrama.
07. Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
08. Tips for supporting staff.
Booking an Payments:
01.As per new rules trip booking should be done in advance of 1 month.
02. Minimum 6 months valid date passport is required.
03. 21 days prior to tour departure date, 50% of the total cost should reach Northstar Voyage account by telex transfer with color passport copy of client.
04. And full payment should made 10 days before departure to Kailash Manasarovar Yatra.
Tour Cancellation Policy:
01.All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written.
02. Verbal cancellation will not be entertained.
03. 21 days period from tour departure date 30% cancellation.
04. 15 days period from tour departure date 50% cancellation.
05. Tour operators has fully right to change the dates and cancel the trip if any unavoidable circumstances.
Note; Extra charges of Hotels, in case of flight cancellations due to Weather problems.
Risk and Liabilities:
01. We always effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, as all the Tibet tours and trek are run strickly under Tibet Tourism Bureau.
02. Northstar Voyage or its Tibet Counterpart agent shall not be responsible for any alternation or cancellation of program due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond control such as road blockade, landslide, snow, political unrest cancellation of flight, delay arrival, lack of transport, visa rejected by Chinese authorities, sickness or accident.
03. Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot. Since Tibet is very remote place and road are very rough sometimes good vehicle may break.
04. We highly advised to the clients to have full insurance against medical, trip cancellation and personal accident risk.
DO’S & DON’T
- Do not discuss about political topics.
- Do not exchange money with unauthorized street people.
- Do not walk fast.
- Do not take Medicare without consulting the tour escort.
- Do not take INR 500 and 2000 notes.
- Please inform before taking any side trip such as monastery, monument. Etc.
- Drink plenty of water or liquid food to avoid high altitude sickness.
- During Parikrama or trek, do not sleep while resting.
- Do not touch or smell any wild flowers, they may be poisonous.
- Do not take valuable items in Tibet you may leave in Kathmandu before commencing the trip.
- Do not show the bungee of money in front of local people, it would be dangers.
- Make sure that please take care of you belongings while leaving hotels or resting place.
- During Immigration formalities always stand on queue.
- Keep your water, snacks, jacket, and raincoat in your land cruisers.
- Do not make video graphic or photo of any Chinese camp.
- Foreigners other then Indian should get multiple entry visas for Nepal.
- Do not get Chinese visa, as you need to require special visa for Tibet
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Application must be submitted at least 60 days before the provisional date of departure. Northstar Voyage Pvt. Ltd. will confirm. Your booking will made within 15 days of your application.
- Upon the confirmation 50% deposit is required and the final balance must be paid before commencement of the tour.
- In case of any difference/disputes during the tour, the decision of Northstar Voyage (P) Ltd. will be final and binding.
- Northstar Voyage Pvt. Ltd. reserves the rights to change or alter the itinerary or days & dates as per the local situation of the destinations.
- Northstar Voyage Pvt. Ltd. or any of its associates or employees shall not be responsible for any change or problem arising due to political unrest/V.I.P. visit or any situation that is beyond the human control.
- Initial booking amount will INR 10,000/US 150 should be made in the Name of Northstar Voyage (P) Ltd. by Telex transfer or cash.
- A 50% cancellation charge will be applicable of the total tour package amount if the clients cancel the tour between 7 to 20 days before commencing the actual date of tour.
- No cancellation will be accepted if the tour is cancelled 10 days prior to departure.
- Full refund will be made if this company cancels a trip for any reason. Which has been described in our Assumption of risks, release and guarantee but 10% will be charged total tour cost if the tour is cancelled for service charges.
- In the event of death or accident on any journey Northstar Voyage Pvt. Ltd. or their Associates or employees shall not be responsible, and no compensation will be made to the affected party or spouse/relatives.
- During the tours, all clients will travel entirely and at their own risk at all times and although Northstar Voyage Pvt. Ltd. And their employees and associates shall provided service to minimize risks and danger it shall not be responsible for any casualty or mishap.
- Northstar Voyage Pvt. Ltd. shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the clients or any person traveling with him for:
a). Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, increased expenses, consequential loss and or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
b). Any act, omission, default of any independent Contractor or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for any person traveling with him however caused.