- Champadevi Hiking
It is situated at an elevation of 2285m southwest of Kathmandu. Champdevi is a pilgrimage site having a Buddhist Stupa and a Hindu shrine. Early in the morning you drive from Kathmandu about an hour to Pharping which is 16 kilometers south of Kathmandu and lies on the way to Dakshinkali Temple.
As you commence to hike the trail heads north along the pine forested ridge about half an hour, then the trail makes round bound towards south and takes another 3-hour’s walk to reach Champadevi. Your destination to Nagarkot which offers nature mountain beauty. The views of central and western Himalayan ranges are magnificent. Equally magnificent of The great Himalayan Range including Manaslu, Annapurna, Langtang and its range, Ganesh Himal, Gaurishankar, Dorjelakpa and the sunrise over the mountains from both towns are amazing to enjoy.
After enjoying the splendid views, you come down following the same path to Pharping for about 2 hours and drive back. The walks takes about 2 and half hours to get to the top of champadevi. One can also see the whole view of Kathmandu valley from the top.
Trip duration – 05 days
Hiking Duration – 01 days
Max. Altitude – 1,970mm
Group Size – Min-1
Hiking Start– ChalnaKhel
Hiking End – Hattiban Resort
Grade – Easy
Transportation – Drive
Culture – Buddhist and Hindu
You will be received by our representatives and will be transferred to hotel. After checking into our rooms, stay overnight in hotel Kathmandu.
Half day Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour of three places: Kathmandu: Swayambu Nath Stupa, famous hindu Temple of Pashupatinath and buddhist pilgrims of Bouddhanath Stupa , overnight at hotel.
Hiking and overnight to stay hattiban resort.
1. Airport picks up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
2. Three night standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
3. Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the hiking.
4. Kathmandu to Chalnakhel by car .
5. Pharping to Kathmandu by car.
6. All standard accommodations during the hiking in Champa devi.
7. An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide.
8. Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide.
1. Nepal entry visa fee.
2. Travel insurance.
3. Personal expenses.
4. Food while you are in Kathmandu.
5. International airfare and airport departure tax.
6. All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
7. Sweet things like chocolate.
8. Tips for the guide.